The 2018 application acceptance cycle has ended.
Thank you to all those who applied and met the deadline. We are currently in the review process. If you missed the deadline this year, please consider and apply to the program next year.
Apply for Sejong Scholarship 2018
Who can apply
- High school students (both current and enrolled)
- Undergraduate Students (both current and enrolled)
- Graduate Students (both current and enrolled)
- We give it to 35 students.
- Best Scholar: $2,000
- Others: $1,000 (Undergraduate/Graduate Students), $500 (High school students)
What to submit (by 10/19/2018)
- Application (1)
- The most recent unofficial Transcript (1)
* Letter 1-2 page
- Letter of Recommendation (1)
* Passport photo size
- Admission letter or Certificate of enrollment (1)
The most recent Tax Return Copy (form 1040) first 2 pages of parents (1)
* Year of 2017
- Resume, if you have any (1)
- * Please provide 2 physical addresses (current and permanent), and 2 email addresses (school and personal)
How to apply (choose one online or by mail)
Submit application Online
* Please submit the following three (3) online applications:
Or, submit application by mail
1. Please write an essay. Topic is above.
2. Download and complete the following files:
3. Mail them to the following address: